Sunday 20 March 2011

DOCUMENTARY PROJECT - IDEA STRUCTURING

Random news match


I subscribe a newspaper for 30 days. Everyday, I take a picture as my visual diary for the period.


1. I random choose a news account from a newspaper and use the title line as the text of the photo.

2. I choose the first page headline as the text to the photo.


The idea is to juxtapose my life and media news to combine the self with the external world to study the complex relationship between the external realities and me.


My private life


I take one picture a day. The picture I take is something I am touched, I visualise, or simply I see. I then put my thoughts or explanation as text to the image. I continue this creation for 30 days.


News – image creation


I subscribe a newspaper for 30 days. Everyday, I choose a news account from the newspaper.


1. Random choose

2. Headline in the first page

3. I choose subjectively


Then I take one image corresponding to the news every day for 30 days.


Headlines – morning


Find one place to take a shot fixed time fixed frame for 30 days, using the newspaper headlines as text corresponding to each image.


No comments:

Post a Comment