Monday 2 January 2012

REAR WINDOW - BEHIND CURTAINS


I have been considering the project now and then literally every day. I like this procedure - ideas come up all the times organically or form from things around me. A couple of things.

Rather than 72 images, I would like to make to 24 images, from 10:00pm to 10:00pm making one whole day. Then after a few days, I think I better make it an open ending, so maybe rather than 24 hours 24 images, I could make 32 images from 10:00pm to 8:00am the day after inferring the story goes on.

Another thing is the title. I come to not like ‘Rear Window’ as the title. After a few ideas screening, I think ‘Behind Curtains’ maybe more conceptual. The curtain in the image is quite visually strong. Curtain itself is conceptual. It is a border, mask, watershed splitting privacy to public, protecting the inside from being exposed to others. Anyway, I found curtain amazing, and I am really get engaged with ‘curtain’ as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment