Wednesday 4 January 2012

BEHIND CURTAINS - TEXT



23:00 In pyjamas, behind the camera. ‘Click’, another photo is taken.

24:00 In bed, insomnia. Another ‘click’. Thinking to get up to see what’s photographed but didn’t bother.

01:00 Asleep.

06:00 Alarm ringing. I hate to get up early, yet another day.

07:00 At the gym working out – challenging my previous result.

08:00 Dressing up. Which shirt shall I wear today?

09:00 A black Mercedes stopped in front of me downstairs at the gate. The car arrived just in time.

10:00 In client’s office. My mind is wondering off their presentation. I realise that I need to concentrate.

11:00 I am thinking that I could not work these people. I have a funny feeling towards them.

12:00 Meeting finished. Calling Faith to confirm our rendezvous tonight.

13:00 At a restaurant, looking out of the window. It is a sunny beautiful day. I wish I could get away from everything, sitting somewhere doing and thinking of nothing.

14:00 I feel a little sleepy with the sunshine over me after finishing the lunch… waiting for Edward.

15:00 Having a cup of tea with Edward. I have not met him for years. We are chatting the good old days.

16:00 At my room, behind the camera looking out. Who’s the one looking out behind the curtains? Is she looking at me as well? Who are all those people in the rooms with curtains on?

17:00 Half asleep and half awake in my sofa hearing another ‘click’.

18:00 A house maid came saying she could not clean my room due to the ‘no disturb’ sign I marked this morning. She also said that I was the only one staying on this floor last night.

19:00 Having a light dinner with Faith in a trendy restaurant. There are only two of us in this spacious place. I can feel waiters’ gaze towards us.

20:00 I come to like the ambience after a few glasses of wine. It is a beautiful night. More guests came.

21:00 Taking a walk with Faith at the marina. The sea breeze is refreshing.

22:00 We are continuing the walk not knowing where it leads...

No comments:

Post a Comment