Sunday 30 October 2011

REAR WINDOW - SHOOTING 3



I finally checked into the right room (block A, 1801).

I have tried different composition. I would like to use the 50mm standard lens to get the normal eyes perspective, but the block distance is too short and I hardly can pull not many rooms into the frame. I had to use wide angle to contain enough rooms. Too fewer rooms can not create the dynamics of change as time goes by, I need enough numbers of rooms.

Another issue is the exposure. The daylight will be exposed with no problem. However at night due to the contrast, most of the cases are the room lit will be over exposed if I use the full frame light meter model. I had to dial down the expose and resume to normal when daylight comes.

That night, the shooting started...

The housekeeper told me that I was the only guest in the whole 18th floor that night...

No comments:

Post a Comment