Monday 21 February 2011

DOCUMENTARY - COLOUR PRINTING 2

We had another colour printing practice. Better than the first time, I am capable in setting up enlarger swiftly and properly. I started from scratch again with magenta 65 and yellow 70; 15s and f8. Too much exposure for the first print and I even forgot the scaled test strip. So I went back for text strip and pin down the right exposure at 10s and f16. Perfect exposure but too red. With magenta -10 and yellow -10, I still get some funny colour. I suddenly noticed the machine is set to cyan 20! I should have checked! Yes, another start over, but still get some blue ish colour on print. Due to time constaint, I had to print the contact sheets of the two rolls… What a day. Next time, I just have to follow step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment