Saturday 13 March 2010

PUBLIC/PRIVATE (Montage) – IN PROCESS

(Liverpool Street Station, London 2010; Work in Process)

We had guided independent studies on Photoshop. I tried to work out my mask montage project. With Terez and Pavla’s help, I managed to put mask on hundreds of faces in one of the photos I shot in Liverpool Street Station. I just wanted to see what the visual impact it would be after the masking. The copy and paste was not well done as there are different angles of people’s face and I only got a few mask shots from different angles. There are other details need to be adjusted meticulously such as the shape of the mask against each one’s face, the overlapping mask with hair, etc. It is gonna be lots of work if choose crowds of people to wear them mask. Anyway, I masked most of the people very roughly just to see the visual effect and it looks not too bad. Therefore, I plan to go ahead but probably choose an image with lesser people.

No comments:

Post a Comment