Wednesday 3 March 2010

PUBLIC/PRIVATE – DIGITAL TECHNIQUE CATCH UP

I had been struggling to catch up in the digital imaging processing. So far, I had several workshops and would like to wrap up as follows.

Week 3
Lightroom:
Catalogue / Preference / White Balance Adjustment / Exposure Adjustment via Histogram

Week 4
Digital SLR set up:
Stop range / Adobe RGB / Flash

Week 5
Digital Work Flow:
Raw vs. Tiff & Jpeg / Colour Calibration / DPI vs. Pixel

Week 6
Photoshop:
Histogram / Colour Setting / Layers / Copy & Paste / Transform / Mask / Retouch
Portraiture montage assignment (Chris + Silvio)

Week 7
Photoshop:
Healing Brush / Cloning / Patch Tool / Liquidity Filter / Blur / Eraser / Luminance / Dodge
Retouch Sarah’s portraiture

Week 8
Film Scanning

I did a personal study by Total Training’s CS3 video.
Set up / Bridge / Camera Raw / Adjustment Layer / Smart Filter / Vanishing Point
Automation / B & W / Sharpening / Retouching / Channels

I felt I am still lagging behind not capable to do a lot of assignments, but due to time constraint, I have to go ahead with retouching of my Public/Private series.

No comments:

Post a Comment