Tuesday 5 March 2013

MP - MADE IN CHINA - FURTHER ENGAGING 2



The wall layout seems no brainer, and I decided to keep the grid layout.  However, the size of the subject within the image, the position of the subject, and red backdrop saturation needs to be retouched further to the maximum accurate level. 

The idea to make a book seems elusive because there are not enough images.  I envisage at least 20 to 30 images, as I think repeating should be my art strategy for this series.  Shooting for three times, the first time with 54 images, many of which of low definition and the red backdrop is not even.  Second time was not properly done.  Lighting was not set up well hence created some shadows, and I only shot 12 images.  The third time seems good, but only has around 12 good images too.  Then the red backdrop in the 2nd shooting and the 3rd shooting are different, so if I put them into one book, it is a blatant bazaar, well, unless I can come out with a story though.

However, should I try to make a mini red book out of the first shooting?  The first shooting to me was the best as the subjects and images are full of visual data comparing with the second and the third.

No comments:

Post a Comment