Wednesday 2 November 2011

REAR WINDOW - RETOUCHING 2



I wanted the deadpan straight view with no distortions. This would strengthen my project to reflect a cold machine surveillance feel. When I shot these photos I only swiftly checked on my 3 inch camera back monitor. How I regret!

Due to the numbers of images, I decided to use ‘Action’ in Photoshop. It worked well for my first ‘transform’ but the ‘transform’ was not perfect, so I recorded a second action, perfectly executed, all perspectives corrected well, however, when I play the action, a box comes out saying ‘programme wrong...’. I spent hours to recreate a perfectly transformed action in vain. So I had to make do with the first ‘action’, it is not perfect, but I think as my work will be full bleed printed and bound, there will be some slightly cut along the border, so it should be not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment