Tuesday 2 April 2013

MP - TRANSIT - WRAPUP




Silke’s comments were cogent to me.  The night image was a little technical mannered.  It is obviously played or manufactured.  It will spoil the day images, which are more subtle and more interesting.  I ended up with 5 images ditching the rest as the rest day images are too full in composition.  This project needs simplicity and space to create a subtle signifier to engage with audience in a slowing burning-in way. 

So the next step is to print and framed.  The test print went well in the pilot project.  I will continue use fibre based paper. Size 30 X 50. 

I will use the pictorial tradition to make classical border in the moutning and framing, perhaps a black normal frame will do – will decide after the frame research.

So the next steps:
Hone my introduction text and finalise the format and print size
Finish and evaluate the frame research
Printing, mounting and framing

No comments:

Post a Comment