Thursday 7 February 2013

MP/VISUAL RESEARCH - REFLECTION V



I feel messy in mind.  Literally at the same time, I am doing practice research together with the three projects.  Most of the times, you dig out something, you need to rest and let the things you dug to organically develop in the mind.  However in my “epic trilogy” development, I took three genre, social landscape, social portraiture, skyscape getting the most material to expand my horizon and engage more.  The process is messy. I think of this project and engage and then forget another, then when I pick up another, I forgets this, each time, the journey starts all over again.  Therefore, I stay at the superficial level all the times, it seems.  I sometimes can not develop vertically, as I easily feel bored, so I tried to expand the scope laterally.  This might be the personality problem for me, of course there is always a bright side.  But, I really wish I could do things in a profound way.  Maybe to scatter my energy and time to challenge to take 3 projects is fundamentally wrong at the beginning.  I need some structure now to re-organise my time and engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment