Saturday 16 February 2013

MAJOR PROJECT - PROPOSAL PRESENTATION




So we had the major presentation.  It is a wrap up but at the same time a starting point.  With comments from everyone, more questions and confusions are raised.  A new phase of pressure kicks in especially when I have to finalise in the next 2 months time.  Format, Edit, Image, Presentation, etc etc.  I need another round of plan to set off.  Quite interesting to see such a variety of different projects around.  Miles's In Search for Stillness is quite interesting to me.  Peter's house building was done in a very beautiful way.  Sarah's Learning to Fly has a poetic space.  Will's video is very inner-reflective... Silke gave me a few references, Willie Doherty, Hamish Fulton, John Kippin, Roni Horn, which I will check thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment