Tuesday 25 December 2012

TAKE A BREAK - PRE-RAPHAELITES @ TATE BRITAIN









It was full of people, especially middle and old aged ones... Maybe I am already one of them, or at least I am on the track, and very fast... I had to squeeze among them but I love this exhibition.  I don’t care about the conceptual stuff anymore completely being carried away by the deadly beautiful works.  They are so rich with beautiful details and props perfectly presented and expressed.  Among them John Everett Millais and Dante Gabriel Rossetti particularly are eyes catching to me.  I have a fixation for chiaroscuro.  There are a few chiaroscuro works.  I think I can sit there forever let the beauty talking me away and melting me.  Photography is overshadowed by these kind of painting...  I want to take them home, change my wall to all those Pre-Raphaelites wall papers, update my furniture to all those beautiful things... Anyway, breath taking!







No comments:

Post a Comment