Tuesday 4 December 2012

MAJOR PROJECT - SHI DAI JING SHEN / SHOOTING THE STARS



I gazed into the starry night sky.  How could I not use the word “beautiful”.  The cabin light is dimmed, so I can see the star clearly.  I feel I am nearer to the night sky stars.  Star has always been inside me. My mom always created fairy tales using the stars, and the moon.  One of the early songs I learnt is also about star.  During the years, I am always fascinated by it.  I love the night, when we ran into sea from the beach shore and shout looking at the stars - of course, that night we had some alcohol, it helped.  Every night, Meimei says good bye to everyone, byebye little rabit, byebye little horse, byebye fish, byebye lamp, byebye wawa, byebye star...  Then if I asked Meimei where is the star, she said she went to sleep.  She saw the stars in the cabin and asked us, grab the star, grab the moon.  Star, how beautiful, she’s my star.  Wow, went on a tangent.  So I took out the camera, using B, 45 seconds with wide aperture.  I captured the moving traces of the stars, the sky and the lights below my flying...



No comments:

Post a Comment