Tuesday 25 September 2012

MAJOR PROJECT - THE INTUITIVE WAY




Three years of training forms my habit of a very methodical way of doing projects.  Idea listing, mind mapping, diamond refraction filtration, test shoot, evaluate and conceptualise, visual research, shoot, print, edit, finalise…  I followed this path and quite like it to be honest.  However this time, my instinct tells me that I would like to try an instuitive way.  I would like to follow my feel rather than my logic mind.

I have a few ideas already for this Zeitgeist project.  Actually I have already been thinking of this for years.  Now I will work this way.  I start the project first and then conceptualise later.

I would like to make a trilogy or a triptych series, a grand epic piece of China Zeitgeist project.  The west likes the number 3.  I don’t know which number China likes in literature, music and art.  Probably Chinese does not bother with numbers.  Western music has three parts but Chinese one is as simple as one.  I found this quite interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment