Wednesday 1 May 2013

MP - THE LAST CRIT







Nostalgia and sentimental, a bit, with the passion fading away as the process is finishing.  Sometimes you do need a little bit tension to get something out of you.  Now the tension is replaced with the routine busy work and life chores. These noises and distractions are getting bigger and louder and I started to forget my ever burning aspiration.  I have not been to the campus site for a long time and today's visit clicked open lot of thoughts.  So it goes the last crit.  I had finished literally everything and had thought I would not change anything at all.  However, the discussions, comments and suggestions never fails to surprise me, in a such a good way.  Mainly on text and edit.  The crit gives me more engagement and thoughts on my subject and the project.  I think I will be making some fine tuning this week to re-finalise the project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment