Friday 2 November 2012

MAJOR PROJECT - TRANSIT/SHOOTING MORE




In the daylight, f22, 1’s, ISO100, seems work fine.  It is very rewarding that you just sit still, look around, there are lots of different things around you, most of the times, I don’t have an idea what to shoot, but instuitively, I just click, click, and click.  It is a fast, compact, but with lots of visual information in a very short time, as the car is fast running, through city, tunnel, suburban, and rural areas.  I easily shot more than 100 frames, and I am never this prolific.  I finished the first shooting.

I browsed my fruits on a computer.  I am fairly happy.  However there is a major problem.  There are two speckles on the image.  Guess I need to clean the camera.  I am amazed the images are of such a variety of things...

No comments:

Post a Comment