Friday 15 October 2010

GROUP PROJECT – FOURMAT FORMED


We managed to form a group of 4 and had the first group meeting in South Bank. We named our group ‘Fourmat’! The initial discussion pinned down the subject of the project. The project will reflect the ‘silenced’. Society, politics, culture, authority and etc force individual or group not to express or communicate. We would like to construct the ‘found scene’ to convey our ‘reality’ to confront and question the issue.

I did some initial research trying to get some inspirations. I feel this subject is rather social and political. A lot of current events and issues can be involved. Also it is a rather wide topic. Personally I like something more spiritual and more personal. Anyway, it is a challenging subject. Due to the time constraint, I think the most important thing is to narrow down our ideas and concentrate on one or two to get conceptually constructed. I look forward the second meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment